Thursday, May 24, 2007

Catch up

I'm way behind in this blog, and we're heading to the country tomorrow, and then off to Japan, so I might not get back to China writing. Here's some things you can ask me about if I ever feel like it:
  • The Chairman
  • My First Megacity
  • Building the Tallest Building in the World Right Next to the Old Tallest Building in the World
  • The Architecture of the Newly Rich
  • No Crime
  • "You're too big for China"
  • Shanghai Old Town
  • There are Foreigners in The Market!
  • Sarah Explians Copywrite Law to a Copy Merchant
  • The Electronic's Market
  • My $430 Camera, which I Tell Myself was a Great Deal, but which Nonetheless Takes Fantastic Pictures
  • The Advertising Account Executive with Hello Kitty on Her Phone
  • This Shirt is Broken

There are many more. We had another family dinner tonight, and then Fay, Yong, Sarah and I went to a Chinese WalMart to buy provisions for our trip into the country side.

You heard me right. A Chinese WalMart.

2 comments:

Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brendan Sullivan said...

Good point.